Our fellowship program participates in the National Resident Match Program (NRMP) and the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Our program accepts U.S. citizens or those with a J-1 visa, but it does not accept H1B visas.
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited medical school and have completed an accredited pediatric residency by the beginning of the fellowship program. The applicant must be board eligible/certified in general pediatrics.
To apply for our fellowship, please complete an application through ERAS. Only completed applications via ERAS will be reviewed. A completed application file will include:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three letters of reference, including one letter from the director of your residency training program. We also recommended having a letter written by a physician in the pediatric gastroenterology field.
- USMLE score reports
- Official medical school transcript
- ECFMG report, if applicable
- A recent photograph
- July: ERAS opens for application submission
- July – August: Review of applications by our Educational Committee
- August – October: Interviews
- November: Educational Committee will review evaluations of all interviewed applicants and a rank list will be submitted to the NRMP
- December: Match Day