Call for Proposals
The Mobility Foundation Center for Rehabilitation Research plans to fund 2-4 projects with a maximum funding of $100,000 per project. Projects will be funded for one year with the potential for a second year continuation.
Proposals should address the mission of the Mobility Foundation in its population or aims. All proposals must have a UT Southwestern faculty member as a principal investigator or co-principal investigator.
Factors considered in reviewing proposals include:
- New or young investigators
- New line of inquiry for more experienced investigator
- Necessary supplemental funding for the success of a project already funded by other sources
- Proposal likely to lead to results that would improve the potential for eventual outside funding
- Winter Call for Proposals:
Application due: December 30
Announcement of Award(s): February 1
Proposal Start Date: March 1
- Summer Call for Proposals:
Application due: June 30
Announcement of Award(s): August 1
Proposal Start Date: September 1
Proposals should include sections on methods, personnel, budget, timeline, plans for future grant application or application of findings, biosketches of investigators, and a bibliography. Proposals for equipment should attach descriptions of funded or pending research grants, descriptions of the use of the equipment, budget justification, plans for maintenance, and ongoing funding. Please see Proposal Submission Process for further details.