29th Annual Texas Forum for Reproductive Sciences
April 18-19, 2024
UT Southwestern Medical Center
T. Boone Pickens Medical Education & Conference Center (NG3.112)
6001 Forest Park Road
El Fenix Mexican Restaurant
1601 McKinney Ave.
Abstracts and posters are invited from all institutions for basic and clinical scientists interested in the female or male reproductive systems.
The meeting will be comprised of short talks and poster presentations presented by students, fellows, and junior faculty. This is a great opportunity to foster collaborations with other regional reproductive scientists and for those in training to present their work.
Tentative Schedule - will be finalized in October:
- Thursday, April 18, 12-1 pm - Registration and lunch
- Thursday, April 18, 1-5 pm - Forum: UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Thursday, April 18, 6-9 pm - TFRS Social/Dinner
- Thursday, April 18, 9:30 pm - Gathering at hotel
- Friday, April 19, 8-2 pm - Forum: UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Paula Cohen, Ph.D., Director, Center for Reproductive Genomics, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Pablo Ross, DVM, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, STgenetics, Navasota, TX
- Douglas Strand, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Urology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Carmen Williams, M.D., Ph.D., Deputy Chief, Reproductive and Developmental Biology Laboratory, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Durham, NC
- Mala Mahendroo, Ph.D., 2024 TFRS Program Chair
- Chandra Yallampalli, Ph.D., 2024 TFRS Meeting Organizer
- Katie Guhin, Administrative Contact
- Candy Wilburn, Administrative Contact
Registration and Payment:
Registration Fee: $50
The registration fee includes all meals and a t-shirt.
Online registration will open in November.
Details coming soon.