Peter O'Donnell Jr. Brain Institute
Do you want to learn more about why the human brain is considered the “next frontier’’ in science and medicine? At the Peter O’Donnell Jr. Brain Institute, our doctors and scientists are on the ground floor of research that is leading to new treatments and cures for brain and spine disorders.
Through our Speakers Bureau, you can request to have one of our faculty speak to your group or organization.
How to Request a Speaker
UT Southwestern Medical Center is eager to share the latest knowledge and treatments for brain disorders with our community. Businesses, nonprofits, neighborhood groups, civic organizations, and interest groups are encouraged to request a speaker using the online form.
You may ask for an expert on one of the following topics, or request one tailored to your group’s interests:
- Autism and development disorders
- Alzheimer’s and neurodegenerative diseases
- Cerebrovascular disorders
- Concussions and traumatic brain injury
- Depression and other psychiatric disorders
- Parkinson’s and movement disorders
- Muscle and nerve disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Spinal cord injury and regeneration