Perot Foundation Neuroscience Translational Research Center
The Perot Foundation Neuroscience Translational Research Center (NTRC) facilitates and enhances quality clinical research within the O'Donnell Brain Institute by providing resources for scientists, clinicians, and patients.
The NTRC provides clinic space, equipment, personnel, and other resources so that principal investigators can conduct clinical research trials with ease.
We strive to increase the recruitment of high-quality, cost-effective clinical trials whether they are government/industry-sponsored, or investigator-initiated.
Additionally, we want to provide patients with access to cutting-edge clinical research opportunities.
- Pool of research nurses and coordinators
- Exam room availability
- Contract support including budget negotiations
- Grant identification and preparation including writing and administrative support
- IRB preparation and regulatory support
- Research nurse/coordinator training
- Laboratory space for processing of samples
- Help with manuscript preparation and editing
- Create budgets for study protocols and grants
- Determine feasibility of proposed clinical trials