Council of Institutional Partners
The Council of Institutional Partners is comprised of leaders from our partnering institutions. Robert Toto, M.D., principal investigator of the Center for Translational Medicine and Associate Dean of Translational Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center, chairs the Council.
The Council is designed to ensure effective and efficient integration of the partnering institutions in their collaborative functions and to promote synergy with UT Southwestern’s CTSA programs in translation medicine, specifically NIH-funded activities.
Listed below are the 12 North & Central Texas institutions that participated in the first official meeting on March 4, 2013, at UT Southwestern’s Center for Translational Medicine.
- Children's Medical Center Dallas
- Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Moncrief Cancer Institute
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Seton / UT Southwestern Clinical Research Institute of Austin
- Southern Methodist University (SMU)
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (TSRHC)
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- University of North Texas Health Sciences Center, Fort Worth (UNTHSC)
- University of Texas at Arlington (UTA)
- University of Texas at Dallas (UTD)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Public Health, Dallas Regional Campus