Sponsored Programs Administration
The Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA) helps researchers find, obtain, and manage awards that fund scholarly research and other activities. The SPA also provides support for the proper stewardship of those resources.
Featured Funding Opportunities
SPA helps both new and established researchers locate funding opportunities from federal and private grant sources:
- Funding for new investigators
- Funding requests to private sponsors
- Funding resources
- Sponsored award opportunities
To support researchers in navigating an often-complex system, the SPA provides training sessions that cover necessary topics including:
- Grants 101
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) forms and guidelines for submitting grants
- Good clinical practice
- Electronic Research Grant Organizer (ERGO), a web-based system that allows forms and/or grants to be submitted electronically through institutional processes.
For more information, contact our office at 214-648-0860 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Administration Mail Subscribers
Research personnel and their support staff can sign up to our department email list service to stay informed of important update information and sponsored award application opportunities. It is a self-subscription service available to researchers on and off campus.
Register for Listserve (UT Southwestern staff and affiliated research personnel only)