Sponsored Programs Administration
The Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA) helps researchers to find, obtain, and manage awards that fund scholarly research and other activities. The SPA also provides support for proper stewardship of those resources.
Featured Funding Opportunities
SPA enables researchers to locate funding opportunities from federal and private grant sources. It also guides investigators new to the field of research.
- Funding for new investigators
- Funding requests to private sponsors
- Funding resources
- Sponsored award opportunities
To support researchers in navigating an often complex system, the SPA provides training sessions that cover necessary topics including:
- Grants 101
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) forms and guidelines for submitting grants
- Good clinical practice
- Electronic Research Grant Organizer (ERGO), a web-based system that allows forms and/or grants to be submitted electronically through institutional processes
For more information, contact our office at 214-648-4494 or at email@example.com.
Research Administration Mail Subscribers
Research personnel and their support staff can sign up to our department email list service to stay informed of important update information and sponsored award application opportunities. It is a self-subscription service available to researchers on and off campus.
Register for Listserve
(UT Southwestern staff and affiliated research personnel only)