Research Site Approvals
Human research studies proposed to occur at one or more of our affiliated performance sites require site approval before any research-related activities may begin at the site.
All NR3 forms are submitted through ERGO, a UT Southwestern Medical Center research management system.
Anyone with an active UT Southwestern Login ID will automatically have access to log into ERGO, but will not be able to create or edit forms unless they are a Principal Investigator (PI) or have been assigned delegate rights by a PI. PI access in ERGO is automatically assigned to faculty.
If you are a PI and do not have the PI access required to create and edit forms, etc., then please contact the IR Service Desk at 214-648-7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Site approval is not required prior to Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval.
For questions regarding submission of the NR3, please contact:
- Ambulatory Services: Julie Landesberg at 214-648-2024, mail code 8831 (Attn: Julie Landesberg), or email@example.com
- Children's Medical Center: MaryAnn Byerly, Program Manager, at 214-456-1856 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parkland Health & Hospital System: David Whiting at 214-590-8966, mail code 7750 (Attn: David Whiting), or email@example.com
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital: Jeremy Howell, Research Program Administrator, at 214-559-7879 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- UT Southwestern University Hospitals: Jean Hoyt-Sehnert at 214-645-1121, mail code 9238 (Attn: Jean Hoyt-Sehnert), or email@example.com.