The Center for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research provides the following research resources:
- Biostatistics: The Biostatistics Cluster provides statistical support for the design, planning, monitoring, analysis, and interpretation of R24 Center projects.
- Intervention Development: The Intervention Development Cluster increases access to and provides guidance on developing, implementing, and evaluating interventions.
- Large Database Analysis: The Large Database Cluster facilitates the use of large datasets for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR)/Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) studies by providing access to numerous databases, as well as the necessary training, programming, and analytic support for high-quality PCOR, CER, and health services research.
- Medical Informatics: The Medical Informatics Cluster provides investigators with assistance on a range of issues involving data in electronic medical records.
- Methods and Study Design: The Methodology and Analysis Core is the centralized hub within the R24 providing faculty and trainees with the methodological expertise, datasets, programming resources, and network connections needed to conduct high quality PCOR/CER
- Qualitative Methods: The Qualitative Methods Cluster provides consultative expertise to increase access to rigorous research design, collection, analysis, and interpretation of diverse qualitative data.
- Shared Decision-Making: The Shared Decision-Making Cluster assists in the conceptualization and measurement of patient-centered, shared decision-making processes, and outcomes
- Stakeholder Engagement: The Stakeholder Engagement Cluster provides assistance with stakeholder engagement, the process of soliciting knowledge, experience, judgment, and values of those interested in an issue.
- Systematic Review/Meta-Analysis: Assistance is available for feedback and advice on all steps in the systematic review or meta-analysis research process.