Survey of Morbidity and Mortality Among High Risk Preterm Infants (GDB)
Baseline and outcome data will be collected on all infants who are admitted to the niCus or who died in the delivery room and satisfy one of the following inclusion criteria:
1. inborn and between 22 0/7 to 28 6/7 ([Less Than]29 weeks) inclusive gestational age.
2. inborn and between 401 grams to 1000 grams inclusive birth weight.
3. enrolled in an nRn randomized trial or prospectively planned observational study.
Data will be obtained by review of the mother's and baby's charts. The data forms for the survey have been named ' generic data forms' in recognition of the fact that the information collected is of universal interest and not specific to a particular disease or treatment. They provide a descriptive summary of the babies' background, perinatal, and neonatal experience. Baseline data will be obtained soon after admission to the niCu and the outcome data will be obtained during the hospitalization and at the time of discharge from the niCu. in addition to the above data points we will collect the baseline data, safety data, and results of the 'Physiologic Definition of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia oxygen reduction test.'
1. Inborn and between 22 0/7 to 28 6/7 wks (<29 wks) inclusive gestational age.
2. Inborn and between 401 grams to 1000 grams inclusive birth weight.
3. Enrolled in an NRN randomized trial or prospectively planned observational