Zenith® p-Branch® Endovascular Graft Pivotal Study
- Clements University Hospital
Carlos Timaran, M.D.
Zenith® p-Branch® Pivotal Study
The Zenith® p-Branch® Pivotal Study is a clinical trial approved by FDA to study the safety and effectiveness of the Zenith® p-Branch® endovascular graft in combination with the Atrium iCAST™ covered stents in the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Pararenal or juxtarenal AAA ≥5.0 cm in diameter or 2 times the normal aortic diameter
- Pararenal or juxtarenal AAA with history of growth ≥0.5 cm/year
- Saccular aneurysm with aortic diameter greater than 1.5 times the normal aortic diameter that is deemed to be at risk for rupture based upon physician interpretation
- Age <18 years
- Life expectancy <2 years
- Pregnant, breast-feeding, or planning on becoming pregnant within 60 months
- Inability or refusal to give informed consent by the patient or a legally authorized representative
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the follow-up schedule
- Simultaneously participating in another investigative device or drug study. (The patient must have completed the primary endpoint of any previous study at least 30 days prior to enrollment in this study.)
- Additional medical restrictions as specified in the Clinical Investigation Plan
- Additional anatomical restrictions as specified in the Clinical Investigation Plan