- Dr. Wang was awarded NIH R01 Grant for "Next Generation 4D-CBCT for Lung Cancer Radiation Therapy".
- We welcome new Postdoctoral Fellow Dr. Zhiguo Zhou from Xidian University.
- We welcome Dr. Bin Li and Dr. Qingwen Lyu, visiting faculty from Southern Medical University, to our group.
- We welcome Hua Zhang, a visiting graduate student, to our group.
- All three abstracts from our group have been accepted as oral presentations in the 55th annual meeting of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine.
- Dr. Wang received a Research Scholar Grant from the American Cancer Society.
Multiple Postdoctoral Fellow Positions Available
We are recruiting to fill several postdoctoral positions. Successful candidates will work on projects related to image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) using cone beam CT (CBCT), PET and optical imaging. The ideal candidate should have a Ph.D. in engineering, computer sciences or physical sciences with a strong background in computational mathematics. Strong computer programming skills are required.
Applicants should submit a CV and the names of at least three references to Dr. Jing Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.