The Jing Wang Lab focuses on the development of advanced and quantitative imaging technologies for the guidance of therapy procedures, particularly for radiation therapy. Our research involves multidisciplinary fields including engineering, mathematics, and computer and physical sciences.
We aim to translate those technologies into clinical practice to improve outcomes for patients undergoing radiotherapy.
- Dr. Shanzhou Niu joins our lab as a postdoctoral fellow from Southern Medical University (12/09/2015)
- Dr. Yuncheng Zhong joins our lab from UT MD Anderson Cancer Center as an instructor. Dr. Zhong will be co-supervised by Drs. Wang and Shao. (11/16/2015)
- Dr. You Zhang joins our lab from Duke University. Dr. Zhang will spend his first research year in our working on CT reconstruction. (7/01/2015)
- Dr. Deepak Shrestha joins our lab from Kansas State University (6/01/2015)
- Dr. Xi Chen joins our lab from Xi'an Jiaotong University (4/22/2015)
- NIH R01 Grant Awarded (1/15/2015)
- Drs. Bin Li, Qingwen Lyu and Zhiguo Zhou join our Lab (12/1/2014)
We are currently recruiting several Postdoctoral Fellows on Image Processing and Analysis, Optimization and Data Mining. (Details...)