The Jing Wang Lab focuses on the development of advanced and quantitative imaging technologies for the guidance of therapy procedures, particularly for radiation therapy. Our research involves multidisciplinary fields including engineering, mathematics, and computer and physical sciences.
We aim to translate those technologies into clinical practice to improve outcomes for patients undergoing radiotherapy.
- Dr. Alfonso Rodriguez joins our lab from University of Wisconson-Madison. Dr. Rodriguez will spend his first research year in our lab working on quantitative medical imaging analysis. (July 2016)
- Dr. Shulong Li joins our lab as a visiting assistant professon from Southern Medical University. (July 2016)
- Congratulations to You Zhang for his work on Biomechanical Modeling-Assisted CBCT Reconstruction (Bio-Recon) being selected as a finalist for the John R. Cameron Young Investigator Symposium for the 58th AAPM Annual Meeting. (April 2016)
- Congratulations to Joubin and Faraz for matching into Medical Physics Resident programs. (March 2016)
- Dr. Hongxia Hao joins our lab as a visiting instructor from Xi'dian University. (March 2016)
- Dr. Liyuan Chen joins our lab as a postdoctoral fellow from Hong Kong Baptist University. (02/03/2016)
- Dr. Shanzhou Niu joins our lab as a postdoctoral fellow from Southern Medical University. (12/09/2015)
- Dr. Yuncheng Zhong joins our lab from UT MD Anderson Cancer Center as an instructor. Dr. Zhong will be co-supervised by Drs. Wang and Shao. (11/16/2015)
- Dr. You Zhang joins our lab from Duke University. Dr. Zhang will spend his first research year in our lab working on CT reconstruction. (7/01/2015)
- Dr. Deepak Shrestha joins our lab from Kansas State University (6/01/2015)
- Dr. Xi Chen joins our lab from Xi'an Jiaotong University (4/22/2015)
- NIH R01 Grant Awarded (1/15/2015)
- Drs. Bin Li, Qingwen Lyu and Zhiguo Zhou join our Lab (12/1/2014)