The Raj laboratory has developed significant expertise in:
- Evaluating protein-protein interactions using co-immunoprecipitations for individual interactions and RIME-SILAC for global interactions.
- Targeting protein-protein interactions.
- With Jung-Mo Ahn, Ph.D., of UT Dallas, we have created a new class of drugs known as peptidomimetics.
- Evaluating ex vivo cultures of prostate cancer.
- The Raj laboratory has the largest experience in the world in growing prostate cancer tissues from primary and metastatic sites in explant cultures.
- Animal and cellular models of prostate cancer.
- We have developed multiple models, including several unique to the laboratory.