The Psychosocial Research and Depression Clinic (Jarrett Laboratory) enjoys international and national collaboration with psychologists, psychiatrists, biostatisticians, research associates, community-based practitioners, nurses, physician’s assistants, and trainees. Trainees at all levels have been important contributors to our laboratory since its inception.
We welcome trainees by offering:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy supervision of patient care.
- Mentorship in clinical research and professional development.
- Research rotations, electives, and other experiences tailored to the person.
- Support to dissertations and master theses.
- Lectures and interactive seminars.
- Trainee independent study.
- Externships related to the trainees’ degree program.
The Psychosocial Research and Depression Clinic accepts applications from clinicians who wish to receive advanced training in cognitive therapy for the purpose of treating patients in our ongoing and future research.