Our team enjoys international and national collaboration and includes psychologists, psychiatrists, biostatisticians, research associates, private practitioners, nurses, physician’s assistants, trainees, and administrators. More than 100 trainees at all levels have been involved in our laboratory since its inception.
Our diverse and strongly skilled team works with trainees, at all levels, through:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy supervision of patient care.
- Mentorship in clinical research and professional development.
- Research rotations and electives.
- Completion of dissertations and master theses.
- Involvement with the psychiatry resident research track and electives.
- Trainee independent study.
- Internships related to the trainees degree program.