Members of the lab will present 7 e-posters at the upcoming ISMRM meeting in Hawaii at the end of April. Dr. Mason will also present an educational talk on 19F NMR. Congratulations to Drs. Heling Zhou, Tatsuya Arai and Donghan Yang for successfully competing for travel awards to attend the meeting.
- "Evaluation of tumor oxygenation following radiation and PS-targeting antibody therapy in an orthotopic lung cancer model" H. Zhou, O. Belzile, Z. Zhang, D. Saha, J. Wagner, B. Sishc, R. Brekken, R. P. Mason
- "Exploring flow effects on BOLD MRI with oxygen challenge in orthotopic lung tumor model" H. Zhou, Z. Zhang, J. Campbell, Z. Zhang, D. Saha, S. Zhang, M. Takahashi, R. P. Mason
- "Multiparametric MRI assessment of tumor physiological changes during hypofractionated SABR" H. Zhou, Z. Zhang, R. Denney, J. S. Williams, J. Gerberich, S. Stojadinovic, D. Saha, J. M. Shelton, R. P. Mason
- “Probing Tumor Oxygenation Response to Hypoxic Gas Breathing.” D. M. Yang, T. J. Arai, J. Campbell, and R. P. Mason
- ”Characterization of Intratumoral Heterogeneity Based on BOLD Effect: A Study in 13762NF Breast Tumor”, D. M. Yang, T. J. Arai, J. Campbell, and R. P. Mason
- “Numerical Model of Bi-Exponential T2 Decay-Based Magnetic Resonance Oximetry Imaging”, T. J. Arai, D. M. Yang, J. Campbell, R. P. Mason
- "Comparison of Quantitative Specific Ventilation Imaging in the Lung with Oxygen Enhanced 1H and 3He Multibreath MRI," T. J. Arai, F. C. Horn, G. J. Collier, M. R. Rao, R. J. Theilmann, R. C. Sá, G. K. Prisk, J. M. Wild