- Congratulations to Mo Yang on receiving the award for Best Basic Science e-Poster presentation at the 2017 Radiology Research Day.
- Ralph returned to alma mater, Churchill College in October 2016 where he received MA from Cambridge University
- Congratulations to post doc Donghan “Mo” Yang on presentation “Multi-parametric MRI for Intratumoral Heterogeneity and Oxygenation Profile in Rat Breast Tumor” at In Vivo Magnetic Resonance Gordon Research Conference, Andover, NH and receiving Outstanding Poster Award.
- Dr. Mason has been invited as Keynote speaker at the "1st International Biophotonics Conference" 25-27 July, 2016 in Singapore.
- Ralph Mason, PhD, was invited as a visiting professor to the Hubei University of Medicine (HUM) as part of its "Famous Scientists Lecture Program in Hubei Province."
- Student Derek White selected to give oral presentation on his doctoral research at 57th Annual Meeting AAPM, Anaheim CA, July 2015.