A vital part of “Completing the Circle of Care” between donation and transplantation is the ongoing support of hospitals and their staff in making tissue donation a reality.
2013 is the 10th year of the Leadership Circle Program. To mark this occasion, UT Southwestern Medical Center celebrated those hospitals whose level of donation activity qualified them for inclusion in its Leadership Circle Program for at least eight of the past 10 years.
Hospitals in the North Texas area being recognized for this ongoing commitment to “Completing the Circle of Care” program include:
- East Texas Medical Center Tyler
- JPS Health Network
- Medical Center of Arlington
- Medical Center of McKinney
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- The Medical Center of Plano
- UT Southwestern University Hospitals