As part of one of the world’s leading academic medical centers, excellence in patient care and outcomes is integral to our mission.
Members of the Department of Radiology perform more than 800,000 exams annually across the facilities we serve.
Serving Five Hospitals ...
UT Southwestern Medical Center Radiology physicians and staff offer radiological services at five hospitals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, including four conveniently located in the Southwestern Medical District:
- Parkland Memorial Hospital – 983 beds; the primary teaching institution for UT Southwestern
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital – 460 beds; a major center for heart and lung transplantation
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital – 152 beds; one of the world’s premier neurological treatment centers
- Children’s Medical Center Dallas – 406 beds; more than 50 pediatric specialty programs
- Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center – 289 beds; tertiary referral center for VA North Texas Health Care System; located in southern Dallas
... Five Outpatient Clinics
(All in the Southwestern Medical District)
... And providing a variety of Specialty Imaging Services