Gifts to the Department
Giving matters. It helps us advance patient care, find new treatments, make scientific breakthroughs, and educate the next generation of otolaryngologists and head and neck surgeons.
Support the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery by making a gift that makes a difference. You have several options to choose from.
The UT Southwestern secure website for giving is a convenient way to make a gift. Use the "Donate Now" button on the giving page to select where you would like your gift to go.
The university's team of gift planning experts can assist you in selecting from a wide variety of giving strategies the option that best fits your needs. Please contact the Director of Development via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214)648-1669 to explore your options.
We would like to recognize the generous gifts that provide essential resources for UT Southwestern Otolaryngology faculty.
- William L. Meyerhoff, M.D., Ph.D., Lecture Series in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Dorothy Lee, M.D., and Phoebe Tippie Hearing Impairment Research Endowment Fund
- Arthur E. Meyerhoff Chair in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Claude D. Winborn Memorial Lectureship in Otorhinolaryngology
- T.C. Lupton Family Professorship in Patient Care, in Honor of Dr. John Dowling McConnell and Dr. David Andrew Pistenmaa
- John W. and Rhonda K. Pate Professorship in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Airlines Professorship in Cancer Research
- Lillian and James Cain Endowment in Hearing Loss
- William Beckner, M.D., Distinguished Chair in Otolaryngology
- Ludwig A. Michael Endowment Fund in Otolaryngology
- Beth and Marvin C. "Cub" Culbertson Professorship in Pediatric Otolaryngology