The Southwestern Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery (SCMIS) is an optimal site for simulation and education research. Here, many of our Ob/Gyn residents have had the opportunity to get involved on projects and present at national meetings. Below is a listing of recent oral abstracts that have been presented.
- Chen J, Kho K, Hogg D, Scott D. Maintenance of robotic skills after robotic skills curriculum. Oral abstract presentation. American College of Surgeons, North Texas. Dallas, Texas, February 2013.
- Kho, K, Powers C, Hamid C, Pearson MJ. Challenges and Successes in Medical Student and Resident Simulation Education. Poster presentation. APGO/CREOG - Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology/Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida. March 2012.
- Chamsy D, Kho K. Management of Perforated IUD. AAGL Annual Meeting, Hollywood, Florida, November 2011.
- Powers C, Kho K, Hamid C, Brooks, AJ, Gala R. Comparison of Differences in Baseline Surgical Skills and Skill Uptake between Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology Trainees. AAGL Annual Meeting, Hollywood, Florida, November 2011.
- Denson N, Kho K. The July Phenomenon and Unintended Laparotomy. AAGL Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, November 2010.