Emergency Medicine Fellowships
The Department of Emergency Medicine offers the following fellowships:
- Emergency Medical Services
- Medical Toxicology
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Postgraduate Advanced Practice Provider
A two-year accredited fellowship in Medical Toxicology is offered in conjunction with the Texas Poison Center Network. The Fellowship Program begins each July.
- The No. 1 Key – A very focused education program
- We have 12 toxicology faculty and four fellows
- We provide bedside consultations to the four hospitals on the UT Southwestern Medical Center campus (which includes William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, Zale Lipshy University Hospital, Parkland Memorial Hospital, and Children’s Medical Center Dallas) and have three outpatient clinics per month
- Salary and benefits are very competitive
- For additional information about the Fellowship Program and other toxicology-related items please visit our website.
Kurt C. Kleinschmidt, M.D.
Medical Toxicology Fellowship Program Director
Deborah Jarrett, Supervisor of Education Programs