Thank you for considering a gift to UT Southwestern Medical Center. Private support is essential as we continue to fulfill our promise and mission of delivering the future of medicine, today. Your gift helps us:
- Provide cutting-edge patient care to improve the health of people facing all manner of diseases and conditions.
- Advance groundbreaking research.
- Support top-tier medical education that will lead to enhanced treatments and cures for future generations.
Many Ways to Contribute
A gift to UT Southwestern can take many forms:
- Cash and pledges
- Closely held stock
- Gifts that provide income
- Personal property
- Real estate
- Stocks and bonds
- Willed gifts
Easy to Donate
Donations to UT Southwestern can either be made online or mailed to the address below. For more information, please contact the Development Office.
UT Southwestern Medical Center
Office of Development
P.O. Box 910888
Dallas, TX 75391-0888
Support Clements University Hospital
The goal of UT Southwestern’s Building the Future of Medicine capital campaign was to raise at least $200 million in private funds to complete construction of the new William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. We are very grateful that to date, $201 million has been raised. However, the generosity of local community members, grateful patients and their families, corporations, and foundations continues to be critical for supporting new and enhanced programs within the hospital.
Through a gift to UT Southwestern, you will help:
- Support a facility that fully integrates research and clinical activities to quickly bring scientific advances to the bedside
- Create a healing environment for patients and their families
- Recruit and retain world-class clinicians
- Educate the next generation of physicians.
There are a variety of giving opportunities to support Clements University Hospital, from major gifts that offer attractive naming opportunities within the hospital to tribute gifts that memorialize or honor a friend or loved one.
Please contact UT Southwestern’s Office of Development at 214-648-2344 to discuss naming opportunities for the new hospital.
Want to Learn More?
Learn about the Southwestern Medical Foundation and its mission to grow and improve UT Southwestern.