Thank you for considering a gift to UT Southwestern. Private support is essential as we continue to fulfill our promise and mission of delivering the future of medicine, today. Your gift helps us:
- Provide cutting-edge patient care to improve the health of people facing all manner of diseases and conditions
- Advance important groundbreaking research
- Support top-tier medical education that will lead to enhanced treatments and cures for future generations
Many Ways to Contribute
A gift to UT Southwestern can take many forms:
- Gifts of Cash and Pledges
- Gifts of Stocks and Bonds
- Gifts of Closely Held Stock
- Gifts of Personal Property
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts that Provide Income
- Gifts by Will
Easy to Donate
Donations to UT Southwestern can either be made online or mailed to the address below. For more information, please contact the Development Office.
UT Southwestern Medical Center
Office of Development
P.O. Box 910888
Dallas, TX 75391-0888
Help Build our New University Hospital
Construction is underway on a new UT Southwestern University Hospital that, once complete, will replace St. Paul University Hospital. The new hospital is slated to open in 2015.
Make an online gift today to help us build the new University Hospital. Gifts also can be made by mail or phone by contacting the Office of Development.
Want to Learn More?
Learn about the Southwestern Medical Foundation and its mission to grow and improve UT Southwestern Medical Center.