Global Health Symposium
Friday and Saturday, January 18 – 19, 2013
Call for Posters
Deadline: December 14, 2012
Call for Posters form
- All are welcome to submit posters. Acceptance will be based entirely upon quality.
- The poster summary, not exceeding 300 words in length, and forms should be submitted in electronic form to email@example.com.
- Spell our all abbreviated terms at first use. If many abbreviations are used, attach a separate sheet listing spelled-out abbreviations. Abstracts will be returned if abbreviated terms are not spelled out.
- When citing references, provide name of first author, title of book or name of journal, and year published. All authors must be provided when submitting a poster. Changes will not be possible after submission.
- No continuation page, illustrations, or tables are to be included.
It is the policy of ACCME that participants in CME activities should be made aware of any affiliation or financial interest that may affect the speaker’s presentations. Each speaker must complete and sign the enclosed conflict of interest statement. The faculty members’ relationships will be disclosed in the handout.
Authors of accepted posters will be notified by December 20, 2012.
The time allowed for presentations from the platform and posters may vary according to the material presented and the needs of the session.
UT Southwestern Medical Center will designate this educational activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.