Transcript Report of CME Credits
To receive a listing of the Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit(s) that you have accrued through the Office of Continuing Education simply send us a written request on letterhead.
Include in the request:
- The last four digits of your social security number
- Begin date and end date for your credits
- Your signature
Or check for your CME credits online.
To receive a duplicate certificate, fill out a request form and submit it to the Office of Continuing Medical Education.
- A $20 fee applies to certificate requests
- Allow 5 to 7 business days for requests
- Print Certificate Request Form (PDF)
- Your Name
- Medical/Professional Specialty
- Current email Address
To unsubscribe, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Brochures and Registration Forms
To receive a brochure or registration form for an upcoming course or a course on our listings, simply submit your name and mailing address/fax number to the Office of Continuing Medical Education. Brochures will be sent as soon as they become available.