|Submit a Request|
|Duplicate CME Certificate||Subscribe to the CME E-Calendar|
|Transcript Report of CME Credits|
To receive a duplicate certificate, fill out a request form and submit it to the Office of Continuing Medical Education.
- A $20 fee applies to certificate requests
- Allow 5 to 7 business days for requests
- Print Certificate Request Form (PDF)
To receive a listing of the Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit(s) that you have accrued through the Office of Continuing Education, please send a written request on letterhead.
The request should include:
- The last four digits of your Social Security number
- Begin date and end date for your credits
- Your signature
You may also check your CME credits online.
The email should include:
- Your name
- Medical/professional specialty
- Current email address
To unsubscribe, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.