Peter O'Donnell Jr. Brain Institute
Do you want to learn more about why the human brain is considered the “next frontier’’ in science and medicine?
At the Peter O’Donnell Jr. Brain Institute, top doctors and scientists are on the ground floor of research that leads to new treatments and cures, and now your group or organization can hear directly from them.
Our interdisciplinary approach has already generated important insights about neurological and psychiatric disorders such as Alzheimer’s, autism, depression, and muscular dystrophy. We are at the forefront of research and clinical care for sleep disorders, concussions, and depression.
How to Request a Speaker
UT Southwestern Medical Center is eager to share the latest knowledge and treatments for brain disorders with our community. Businesses, nonprofits, neighborhood groups, civic organizations, and interest groups are encouraged to request a speaker using the online form or by email@example.com.
You may ask for an expert on one of the following topics, or request one tailored to your group’s interests:
- Autism and development disorders
- Alzheimer’s and neurodegenerative diseases
- Cerebrovascular disorders
- Concussions and traumatic brain injury
- Depression and other psychiatric disorders
- Parkinson’s and movement disorders
- Muscle and nerve disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Spinal cord injury and regeneration