Peter O’Donnell Jr. Brain Institute Leadership
UT Southwestern’s faculty includes many of the nation’s top neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroscientists, psychiatrists, psychologists, radiologists, and specialists in rehabilitation medicine working together to treat the most complex and rare neurologic conditions of the brain with superior outcomes.
With this priority in mind, UT Southwestern established the Peter O’Donnell Jr. Brain Institute, which is guided by the expertise of these talented individuals.
Clinical and Research Leadership
- Executive Clinical Director, Peter O’Donnell Jr. Brain Institute
- Chair, Neurological Surgery
- Chair, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Director, Center for Alzheimer's and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Chair, Neurology & Neurotherapeutics
- Chief, Neuroradiology Division
- Professor, Pediatrics
- Chair, Neuroscience
- Chair, Psychiatry
- Director, Center for Depression Research and Clinical Care