President's Research Council
The future of medicine starts today…with you.
Join the President's Research Council and sustain scientific discovery, from bold ideas to proven innovations in health care.
As a member of the President's Research Council, each year you will:
- Support the annual Distinguished Early Career Researcher Awards, which are given to faculty members early in their research careers when federal grants can be difficult to obtain.
- Receive invitations to the annual awards dinner as well as four stimulating presentations by prominent faculty researchers.
- Meet outstanding medical scientists whose work is revolutionizing the scope and practice of medicine in North Texas and around the world.
- Connect with like-minded community and business leaders who also support UT Southwestern Medical Center’s unwavering pursuit of excellence in medical research.
Contributions for annual membership in the President's Research Council are tax deductible. Membership levels start at:
- $750 per individual or couple
- $1,000 for businesses
Larger gifts are always appreciated and accelerate UT Southwestern’s research efforts.
To learn more, contact UT Southwestern Medical Center at 214-648-2344 or email@example.com.