President's Research Council
Members of the President's Research Council have the opportunity to hear directly from researchers who are shaping the future of medicine and support promising young medical scientists whose work today will produce the medicine of tomorrow.
By joining the President's Research Council, you will:
- Support the annual Distinguished Early Career Researcher Awards, which are given to faculty members early in their research careers when federal grants can be difficult to obtain.
- Hear four stimulating programs each year by prominent faculty researchers.
- Meet outstanding medical scientists whose work is revolutionizing the scope and practice of medicine.
- Enjoy the company of others who share an interest in science and in UT Southwestern Medical Center at an annual dinner held for the presentation of the Distinguished Early Career Researcher Awards.
- Hear first-hand news about UT Southwestern.
An annual tax-deductible membership in the President's Research Council is $750 for individuals or couples and $1,000 for businesses, but larger gifts to support the work of UT Southwestern medical scientists are always appreciated. A corporate membership allows a business to send different people (up to two) to attend each meeting or event.
For more information or a membership invitation, please contact UT Southwestern Medical Center at 214-648-2344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.