Friends of the Center for Human Nutrition
Friends of the Center for Human Nutrition share a desire to promote the lifelong benefits of nutrition and wellness and to impact broader and costly health issues, such as obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.
By joining the Friends of the Center for Human Nutrition, you will:
- Support promising young scientists to help ensure the ongoing excellence of nutrition research.
- Receive invitations to presentations by distinguished scientists in disciplines affected by nutrition, including heart disease, obesity, and diabetes.
- Receive the quarterly Center for Human Nutrition Newsletter, and other communications.
Contributions for annual membership in the Friends of the Center for Human Nutrition are tax-deductible. Membership levels start at:
- $1,000 per individual or couple
- $500 for Friends under the age of 45
- $250 for Friends 40 and younger
Larger gifts are always appreciated and accelerate the Center’s research efforts.
To learn more, contact UT Southwestern Medical Center at 214-648-2344. email@example.com