Friends of the Comprehensive Cancer Center
Our mission is to reduce the impact of cancer today and eventually eliminate the threat of cancer everywhere. This epic battle against cancer is not only waged in a laboratory or clinic. It starts with you.
By joining UT Southwestern Medical Center’s Friends of the Comprehensive Cancer Center, you will support promising research projects that can quickly impact patient care and cancer prevention. Your gift allows us to provide exceptional patient care and conduct innovative research to uncover the mechanisms of cancer and develop newer, more effective, personalized treatments.
This support — from grateful patients, people honoring or remembering a loved one, organizations, and community champions —makes a difference in the lives of people in North Texas and beyond.
By joining the Friends of the Comprehensive Cancer Center you will:
- Support cancer research at UT Southwestern in the form of grants to promising early career faculty members studying the disease.
- Receive invitations to attend regular educational programs featuring local and national medical experts.
- Receive the Friends of the Comprehensive Cancer Center Newsletter, which highlights the latest UT Southwestern advances in research and care.
Contributions for annual membership in the Friends of the Comprehensive Cancer Center are tax deductible. Membership levels start at:
- $500 for Friends age 41 and older
- $250 for Friends age 40 and younger
Larger gifts are always appreciated and accelerate the Center’s research efforts.
To learn more, contact UT Southwestern Medical Center at 214-648-2344. email@example.com