Medical Staff Office/Professional Staff Services
Professional Staff Services is the credentialing and medical staff office for UT Southwestern Medical Center, William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, Zale Lipshy University Hospital, and the now closed St. Paul University Hospital.
To verify current or previous hospital privileges:
- Visit http://medstaffverification.swmed.edu/
- Select the hospital
- Enter the first or last name (but not both)
- Select Search
Professional Staff Services
If not on the website, email@example.com Sara Walker.
- Phone: 214-645-1762
- Fax: 214-645-1768
Verification of Employment (including academic appointment)
- Institution Code: 13946
- If problems, call UTSW Human Resources at 214-648-9845.
Verification of UTSW Training:
Verification of St. Paul Training:
St. Paul residency programs are closed. There are no records available, and the program directors are no longer here. Components of the programs were consistent with ACGME requirements.
- Training can be verified through the American Medical Association (AMA) Profile
- Or call 214-633-4393 for verbal verification of program completion date
Verification of medical school, graduate school, and allied health professions:
- Fax: 214-648-3289
- Phone: 214-648-3606
Claims History for Physicians:
- HealthLawCredentialing@utsystem.edu Health Law Credentialing
- Phone: 512-499-4511
Claims History for Allied Health Providers:
- firstname.lastname@example.org Adele Orsini
- Phone: 214-648-6905
Medical Risk Management
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-9172
Verification of privileges at Parkland Health & Hospital System:
- Phone: 214-590-0888
- Fax: 214-590-1403
- email@example.com Aletheia Miller, MPA, BA, Director, Medical Staff Professional Services & Credentialing Affairs
Verification of Privileges at Children’s Health: (formerly Children’s Medical Center)
- Phone: 214-456-1814