Global Health Data System
The Office of Global Health's Global Health Data System functions as the central repository of all activities and programs related to global health at UT Southwestern Medical Center. It is a useful resource for faculty, staff, students, and others who seek information about research and educational global health programs affiliated with UTSW.
It also provides personal profile information for UTSW faculty with international knowledge, activity, and research. The link provides access to the database to search information on existing programs, training opportunities, or research collaborations with partners globally.
After successfully completing this training module, you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose and objectives of the Global Health Data System.
- Access and navigate within the system.
- Identify roles and associated rights.
- Assign delegation rights.
- Search, view, and print published information.
- Add, edit, and delete Global Person details.
- Add, edit, and delete program details.
- Submit, approve, and publish forms.