Environmental Health and Safety
Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) is a service department committed to the management and sustainability of environmental health and safety affairs at UT Southwestern Medical Center. EH&S supports UT Southwestern staff, research laboratories, physical facilities, hospitals, and clinics to maintain a healthy, safe, and compliant work environment.
Our administrative office is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m. weekdays.
Additional Environmental Health & Safety Resources
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA – Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- National Institute For Occupational Safety And Health (NIOSH)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Thomas Legal Information on the Internet
- Department of State Health Services