Environmental Health and Safety
Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) is a service department committed to the management and sustainability of environmental health and safety affairs in the accomplishment of exemplary medical research, patient care, and teaching at UT Southwestern Medical Center. EH&S has the responsibility to support the UT Southwestern staff, research laboratories, physical facilities, hospital, and clinics in maintaining a healthy, safe, and compliant work environment.
Our administrative office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Here are links to additional resources:
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Center for Disease Control
- FEMA – Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- National Institute For Occupational Safety And Health (NIOSH)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Thomas Legal Information on the Internet
- Department of State Health Services