About the Office
The Office of Business Continuity supports ongoing processes that assist UT Southwestern in being a disaster-resilient workplace. Business Continuity ensures that the necessary steps are being taken to identify loss exposures, determine the impacts of potential losses, and oversee the development of viable recovery strategies, recovery plans, and continuity of services.
The Business Continuity office works collaboratively with administration and the departments to minimize the frequency and severity of personnel and property losses through sound business continuity plans and practices.
Functions and services from the Office of Business Continuity:
- Automobile Insurance Coverage
- Authorized Driver’s Training
- Business Continuity Planning
- Content Damage Loss Assessment Form
- Equipment (Specialized) Insurance
- Equipment Moving Temporary Insurance
- General Liability issues
- Special Events General Liability Insurance